Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HOW MUCH POLITICAL SIGNAGE DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE AN EFFECTIVE CAMPAIGN?

As I go through this campaign, I notice that there are lots and lots of political signage throughout the city advertising candidates that are running for various offices. They are everywhere!!!!!!! I know that the printing companies are jumping around in political bliss, during this time of season.

I do not have any signs at this point, and if I seek to invest into some, it would not be many.

The question of the day is "How many political signs does it take to have an effective campaign?" Is it really about signs or the measure of service that the person is willing provide to the community in which they seek to serve?

Furthermore, once the signs go up...someone has to take them down, when elections come to an end. Now, wouldn't that be like cleaning up after New Year's Eve at Time's Square in New York City?

I know this is random, but that's "What's on my mind."


*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION TO MY CAMPAIGN, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK PROVIDED. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CMP2M7SG5EJPC

No comments:

Post a Comment